Monday, May 14, 2007

My Name is Earl

I just got to watch the finale last night. I love Marlee Matlin so much. I also enjoyed the cliffhanger. Normally I do prefer a nice, neat ending with all the loose ends tied up, but I suppose I feel okay with this since I'm pretty confident they won't leave Earl in jail with Ralph for two years. I'd like to see him in there for a few weeks while Joy works on the list to make up for him taking the fall for her. My only complaint about Earl is this: what ever happened to the Catalina/Randy storyline? Are they still married? Is she still wishing she hadn't pushed him away forever? This storyline and John Leguizamo both need to come back next season.

Pat and I are both working tonight so now we'll have four episodes of Heroes to catch up on. I've got to get on that.

PS I love up-fronts week! Today is NBC, which has been pretty boring. None of their new shows look too interesting to me. But, they did renew Scrubs and that's all I really wanted from them. Now, I'm pretty much just interested in CBS so I can see if The Class and/or How I Met Your Mother got renewed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG, I'm watching Earl right now and it is HY-sterical. I'm a little upset that I didn't get into this show til very recently.

And I am on the edge of my seat with you in regards to the CBS upfronts.