Thursday, April 12, 2007

Reality TV

So, I've now not only been sucked into American Idol, but also Dancing with the Stars.

I'm going to start with Idol so I can say how happy I am that Haley finally got the boot.

As for DWTS, I think there is currently a three-way tie for my favorite: Ian, Apolo, and Joey. I agree with the Frayne Train, though, that having former boy-banders on the show is cheating. They already know how to dance! Sure, it's not ballroom dancing, but I think it still gives them an edge over a lot of the others. I also agree that Ian is about ten million times hotter now than he was as Steve Sanders.

I am also really pulling for Billy Ray. I know he can't dance, but he is so freakin' adorable and he's trying so hard! When the judges said the bear was turning into a lion, it looked like he was going to cry. I wouldn't want him to win, but I do hope he makes it through a few more weeks. He should definitely outlast Clyde the Glide and Cliff the Mailman.

PS The dancing to Big & Rich's Save a Horse on the results show was totally hot.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Becca, I'm so glad you're blogging again.

PS - I totally agree on your DWTS commentary. Steve Sanders is WAY hotter now than he was on 90210. Billy Ray is trying super hard and I give him a ton of credit for that. I keep forgetting Apolo, but as soon as he comes on I'm excited!!!

PPS - I'm a giant dork :-)