Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Peace out, Clyde

I caught up on Dancing with the Stars last night, and I feel a little guilty for doing this to Ian and Joey, but I think Apolo and Julianne officially became my favorite pair this week.

I also watched four out of seven singers on American Idol last night and this morning. Phil, I thought, had his best performance yet and I hope he at least outlasts Sanjaya. But, I have a bad feeling that's not gonna happen. Jordan was amazing, as always, and even though I usually hate when the judges discuss the singers' looks, Paula was right: she looked totally gorgeous. Sanjaya, having peaked at "bad" last week, was back down to "awful" last night. Last night was my favorite performance by LaKisha (though, I did miss the week she did Jennifer Holliday). The judges thought she wasn't that great, though, so what do I know?

No comments: