Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

Because I was playing softball last night (yes, you read that correctly: playing), I didn't get to watch Dancing with the Stars. I caught up a little this morning, though, and even though I only got through three dancers (Ian, Clyde, and Heather), I have to say that Clyde's gotta go. Even if he doesn't get kicked off this week, I think I'll be fast forwarding his performances from here on out. It's just getting to be painful to watch. Ian was good, although his and Cheryl's samba was a little too...I don't know. It was just too much.

Also, now that there aren't many out-and-out awful dancers left, it's starting to become more obvious that Heather's not that great. Okay, I'll give it to her: her footwork is good, even for someone with two real legs. But, the rest of her body is a big fat mess while she's dancing. She and Jonathan just looked terribly awkward on last night's show. The segment where Jonathan got his chest waxed was pretty hilarious, though, and I still hope she at least outlasts Clyde and possibly Cliff the Mailman.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree. Clyde has got to go. At least Cliff is amusing (plus I really like Edyta). Laila and Maks last night were HOTT. Wait til you see it!