Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Welcome to the 21st Century (or 2.0th Century)

I've finally signed up for Delicious and Goodreads. I've added a Delicious linkroll and a Goodreads shelf to my blog, so that's fun. I'm still exploring the functionalities of both, but in the meantime, what's 2.0 technology without networking? So, you can find me on Delicious at becca130. Goodreads is a little trickier since they didn't give me the option of choosing an account name and you can't search for me by name without getting a thousand hits, so just let me know in the comments if you use it and I'll friend you!

2 comments:

BC Library Dragon said...

Your blog is pretty awesome. It seems like you have been at it for quite a while. I was interested to read about your new delicious and goodreads accounts. Shockingly (to me) I actually have a delicious account to book mark good resources I've accumulated through my MLIS program. However, not surprising to me, I do not know all the capabilities and how to use it in the social networking sense. Since I"m student 11 and you are 10, I'll just have to follow your lead!

Becca said...

Thank you!

I feel the same way about many of the 2.0 tools I use that you feel about Goodreads (including Goodreads): I use them, but I know I'm not taking full advantage of them because I don't even know how. I'm working on it, though!