Thursday, February 12, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You

Saw it yesterday at Alamo. Sorry, haters, it was awe-some. Sometimes, I really wished I was wearing my awkward pants, but it made me laugh, it made me tear up, and it had lots of people in it that I rather enjoy: Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Connelly ("Sarah friend?"), Mac ("Hello, I'm a Mac."), and Ben Affleck. Mac and I were on the outs there for a little while after he downgraded from Drew Barrymore to Kirsten Dunst, but we are so back on after this. He was hot. He and Jennifer Aniston/Ben Affleck had the best storylines, although Drew's was really cute at the end. I kind of wish Jennifer Aniston and Ben Affleck would get together in real life, now. I digress. Yes, it's a schmaltzy rom-com. No, I don't care. I really really enjoyed it and I highly recommend it. The Ben/Jen ending alone totally did it for me, but the rest is well worth it, too.

2 comments:

msscils598s09 said...

Saw it and enjoyed it. Mac (Justin Long) is great! Been a fan from the beginning with Galaxy Quest. I know I am such a nerd. Jeepers Creepers too and I don't care much for scary movies.

Becca said...

I always love to hear from another Galaxy Quest fan! That movie is great!