Friday, January 9, 2009

I am a terrible geek.

Not only did I enjoy the first Star Wars prequel, I'm also really freakin' excited for this: http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/movie-stills/gallery/1360/transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-stills.

OMG Cool cars that turn into robots and beat the crap out of each other. People who do not like this movie are a mystery to me. And please spare me the whole "weak plot, bad actors whatever whatever" thing. Cool cars that turn into robots and beat the crap out of each other. Focus, people.

Hopefully my newfound love of BSG will help me out in the eyes of those who think my geek cred has seriously slipped today.

1 comment:

hoolia goolia said...

Ooooh, I have completely unabashed love for the Transformers.

And I love the first movie because 'cool cars that turn into robots and beat the crap out of each other' + sweaty Shia LeBeouf is a-okay in my book.

The new one looks awesome!